Wednesday, September 19, 2012

There's cereal in my parcel!

The title is supposed to be a play on "there's a snake in my boot!" though it doesn't seem to be a very good one.

So, I ordered so spirit gum from amazon.com because Halloween and renfest are coming up and I may want to glue things to my body.  And it was sent to me in this box.



But also included in this box, was a mini box of cereal called "Quaker Whole Hearts" and looks like heart shaped cheerios. I'm not sure how you would react but I was all like

View my artistically well done 3/4 view of this greatly illustrated box and be distracted away from my claw-like hand. 

Why is this in there? Did someone drop it in on accident? Is there some sort of weight issue that needed to be solved so that it could be mailed? Does anyone know why this would possible happen?

It's not a tragedy or really a magical happiness of luck...but it is perplexing....

No comments:

Post a Comment