Friday, October 12, 2012

Headcrab Fail.

Was making an awesome mask of headcrabby papercraft goodness, as seen here:
The awesome guy who made the papercraft
But I have had a derpy hooves moment of "I just don't know what went wrong"
Now that I'm at the final part of finishing it, stuff doesn't match up :( I actually had a dream last night that I found a piece that I hadn't cut out that fixed everything! sadly only the glue on fangs are left. I'm just going to glue stuff to other stuff and try to make it whole. I shall update if it gets any better.


Update! 10/13/12


I painted on a shirt in acrylic. Surprisingly this shirt used to be dark blue. I needed a white-ish but didn't have one but did have some bleach. This picture makes it look like my arm is double jointed.

Then I went to HEB and bought all the fake blood they had (5 tubes). In retrospect, I could have probably done better trying to make my own. I haven't done that before so it kind of slipped my mind that that's an option.


Rawr! Headcrab Zombie! Didn't think of the different lengths of the 2 shirts until it was too late D:

No comments:

Post a Comment