Thursday, December 20, 2012

New Feature to This Blog: Punchtab

So I found this cool little app called Punchtab. You can hopefully see it down there at the bottom. You can sign in with facebook and start getting points. You can earn badges from just coming back to the site and also from commenting, tweeting, sharing and the like. I believe with those you will earn points and then you can spend points on these lovely rewards.




Also I can do giveaways and whatnot, though I think I'll wait and see if I can get more traffic first, otherwise whatever I have to giveaway might just sit there sadly and not be taken and will end up depressing me or something.

Since I check out my own site to make sure it's running and whatnot I got 2 badges from visiting the site, but no points, so maybe it doesn't count for me to go to my own site. Sadly, though, it doesn't work with the dynamic template that I had on there, so I had to put it in to a simpler one, but that may change soon!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.fabulouswon.com/2013/01/19/earn-rewards-for-visiting-fabulous-won/

    ReplyDelete