Tuesday, November 4, 2014

lost chair found

I  got home from work last night and these two apartment kitties that let me pet them and I feed, were chillin on the two chairs I have outside.

I thought it was cute that they had their own chair so I took a picture



Then I went to pick up my boyfriend from another town, maybe took an hour tops and one of the chairs was missing! so I left this note where the chair used to be.


Then after i got comfortable (a.k.a. didn't want to fully open the door for people that knocked) there was a time that my boyfriend asked "was that a knock?"   and I cracked the door and two guys were standing there. One said "Here's your note back" and i explained that my chair was missing, not the note, and he said his friends and him were borrowing it for poker, i wish they had said something once they saw us outside while they were outside, or at least left a note...but hey...maybe they didn't have paper?


Then while walking to the store today I swear it was the same guy because I recognized his dog and I wanted to say "Hey, weren't you the guy who kidnapped my chair?" just the be sure. But of course the conversation went like this.

Him: "hey"
Me: "hello"

One day i may master the art of conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment