Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wacom Tablet get!

 Was going for a sort of game reference-like thing for the title.




Totally wrote bamboo sideways successfully, someone tell me I'm awesome!


Every Now and then my neck excretes hearts the same color as my tounge. Also I dyed my hair red.




Veiw it in all its glory here: http://www.wacom.com/en/Products/Bamboo/BambooTablets/BambooCapture.aspx

 I thought that being able to connect my laptop to our HDTV and draw on the futon would be badass!  But I realized at some point I would probably need to type something, and I would have to get up off of my ass and that would be a pain in the ass. (Lots of ass in this post , huh?) But then my magical tablet said "you know what? I think I'll go ahead and be super crazy awesome and have a program that lets you just write shit out and I'll convert it to text for you!








 so now I plan on making pretty pictures to go with my posts and re-drawing some of the previous illustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment