Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Turtle Disappearance










She has never just disappeared like that before! I thought 7 months of love was gone to die somewhere and be found by smell.

I think my problem was because I moved back with my parents and was trying to make the filter quieter. The more water you put in, the less height the water has to fall, so the quieter it is. I filled pretty high, and moved the floating rock up so it would be even with the water instead of all lop-sided. So, not doing that again. But I did fix my noise problem!




 I cut a water bottle and tried putting it against the falling water with tape, but that didn't work too well. Finally after trying a lot of different things I finally got a string to suspend the plastic close enough to do something. It still makes a little noise, but is greatly reduced!

No comments:

Post a Comment