Monday, October 22, 2012

Project Runway Season 10 Winner

I am so happy with how this year's Project Runway season turned out. My favorite guy won, so of course that makes me happy. Dmitry Sholokhov  was kind of blah in the beginning but then started getting more interesting later in the season.
His outfit for the Rockettes challenge 

I noticed something terrible in episode 13, where Tim Gunn goes to everyone's place and critics their work a week before the fashion show. Going to Melissa's , Fabio's, and Chris' houses he heard "This is my family, and this is my boyfriend!" and had tea with a big crowd. Which I have to wonder if that was a requirement or something, some sort of hidden rule "When Tim Gunn visits, serve tea!" But when he went to Dmitry's house it was just him, all alone. And he revealed this:


And drank tea with just him and Tim.


I must say though, for the final show, his styling was terrible in my tastes, but I LOVED his outfits. Especially his last one.

It helps to put your finger to the screen and cover up her face.
I found an awesome interview  from after it was publicly announced he was the winner. Yay Dmitry!


No comments:

Post a Comment